GREEN BIM - Green Building Information Modeling
In Reggio Calabria, the workshop “Digital management of construction information processes”
The aim of the workshop is to deepen the theme of the digitization of information flows in buildings according to the system of standards, tools and methods of Building Information Modeling (BIM)
The workshop entitled “Digital management of construction information processes – Standards, tools and methods for Building Information Modeling” is organized in collaboration with the Order of Architects, Planners, Landscape Architects and Conservators of the province of Reggio Calabria with the patronage of ANCE Reggio Calabria, of the Order of Engineers of Reggio Calabria, of the Provincial College of Surveyors and Graduated Surveyors of Reggio Calabria and of the College of Industrial Experts and Graduate Industrial Experts of the province of Reggio Calabria.
The event will be held on April 12, starting at 2.30 pm, at the Hall of the Association of Industrialists in via del Torrione 96 in Reggio Calabria.
The initiative is part of the project called “GREEN BIM – Green Building Information Modeling: Research and Development for the modeling, digitization and sustainability of the Berna Costruzioni Srl company” funded by the POR FESR-FSE Calabria 2014-2020 Structural and European investment.
The aim of the workshop is to deepen the theme of the digitization of information flows in buildings according to the system of rules, tools and methods of Building Information Modeling (BIM), supporting an innovative, sustainable and competitive approach to the building process and releasing useful contents for the development and to the consolidation of new professional skills and business opportunities.PROGRAM
The event program, available on the project website, at www.greenbim.it, will be organized in the afternoon and includes:
- institutional greetings from the president of ANCE of Reggio Calabria, Francesco Siclari.
- Prof. Massimo Lauria, of the University of Mediterranean Studies of Reggio Calabria, director of the II level university master in BIM;
- Prof. Alberto Pavan, scientific manager of the Green BIM R&D project of the ABC Department of the Milan Polytechnic;
- Ing. Claudio Mirarchi,of the Milan Polytechnic;
- Architect Domenico Tripodi, Project Manager;
- Ing. Viviana Tirella, BIM Specialist Architecture of the company Berna Costruzioni;
- Ing. Alessandro Mediatore of the project’s technological partner ACCA Software, of Roberto Madonna, Marketing Manager Italy of Graitec;
- Ing. Domenico Spanò, BIM Manager & BIM AEC Application Engineer –Professor of BIM Revit methodologies at Graitec Italy, of Francesco Berna, president of ANCE Calabria and sole director of Berna Costruzioni.
will be developed by dr. Menotti Lucchetta, manager of the Scientific Research and Technological Innovation sector of the Presidency Department of the Calabria Region.
Moderator: Antonino Tropea, director of ANCE Reggio Calabria.