to show the future of construction
At Digital & BIM to discover the future of construction
Innovation and digitization are changing the face of the sector all over the world, involving the entire supply chain from design to operational management, changing the workplace (Construction Site 4.0, Construction 4.0) as well as the works, their operation, and fruition. New digital platforms are born to meet the needs of users and professionals. Digital & BIM's goal is to help the industry explore its potential and understand how to best adopt and implement these new technologies, tools and processes to improve profitability and efficiency and create a smarter construction industry. Even in very specialized niches such as the intervention on the existing, the restoration, the management of works and infrastructures.
DIGITAL & BIM will give space to the latest digital technologies in collaboration with institutions, associations and some of the largest companies in the sector, also through interactive demonstrations, seminars, workshops, networking events and in-depth workshops.
2 DAYS OF INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE DEDICATED TO DIGITAL PLATFORMS:
- Ecosystems and Digital Platforms: from BIM to Connected Living Services
- Ecosystems, Digital Platforms, public contracts and certifications
THE WORD TO THE SECTOR:
with the presentation of concrete cases, best practices and services for the digitization of the built environment in arenas and in-depth workshops.
- Construction 4.0 – industry, production and construction site 4.0
- PA & Digitization for Technical Services
- Geospatial – monitoring, smart infrastructure
- BIM e Digital twins – modeling, virtual and augmented reality
- BIM: methods, procedures and operating practices
- THINK BIM – from best practices to guidelines
- Digitization and intervention on the existing
Bologna Fairs: 21 – 22 November 2019